Monday, April 27, 2009

Bad Weekend. Good Monday.

I guess we all pay a price. Had a mediocre week last week then got stuck in Ohio for the entire weekend. Nothing says BOREDOM like sitting in Findlay Ohio for two days while your family is in Texas. Freight is slow because of the economy. I accept that but come on people. Two full days with no miles. I gotta eat ya know.

Monday brought better news. Good weather and a 700 plus mile run to Dublin, Georgia. Drop and hook on BOTH ends. Made it to Atlanta for the night. On top of that The Texas Rangers are on top of the Baltimore Orioles 6-4 in the 8th. Yesssss! (I hope I didn't just jinx them.)

Nothing on the news but Swine Flu talk. Oh, and Barack Obama had a lil run in with his teleprompter. Seems the operator is added to the new jobless claims list. Darn.

No comments:

Post a Comment